Advertise on Hebrides News Today
- Welcome To Hebrides News Today A news online resource featuring news from around The Hebrides and beyond … »
- A new water treatment process is to be introduced by Scottish Water over the next few months to parts of the Uists, Barra and… »
- Following its recent acquisition of Bardon Hebrides, Breedon Aggregates has agreed to continue sponsoring the Western Isles… »
- The Highlands and Islands of Scotland is set to take centre stage at the All-Energy exhibition and conference in Aberdeen this… »
- A free Day of Inclusive Sport for people living with a disability in the Western Isles is set to be held on Saturday, June 1,… »
- The Motor Neurone Disease Association garden has scooped a prestigious Gold Medal by bringing a little bit of the Hebrides to… »
- Former Chancellor of the Exchequer, Alistair Darling, and Professor Donald MacLeod will be the principal speakers at the Lewis… »
- Different approaches to delivering suicide prevention may need to be adopted to suit rural areas of Scotland, a national expert… »
- Commenting after hearing that the Accounts Commission update report on the state of our roads from the initial report two years… »
- The Scottish Parliament has a push on the use of its Gaelic services, encouraging visitors, MSPs and staff to take advantage of… »
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE) has revealed that more companies than ever before were supported into new overseas… »
All Hebrides News
Posted on February 25, 2010 | No CommentsWestern Isles MSP, Alasdair Allan, yesterday spoke in a debate in the Scottish Parliament on proposals for car parking charges at the three HIAL airports in Stornoway, Sumburgh and Kirkwall....
Posted on February 25, 2010 | No CommentsBy Gregg Adams Rural island communities face new charges when using air transport links to mainland airports. Highlands and Islands Airports is considering introducing car parking charges at its airports...
Posted on February 22, 2010 | No CommentsFriday 26th February will see the launch of “Small Expectations” the latest book by Donald S Murray, published by Two Ravens Press. This unique event will be held simultaneously in...
Posted on February 12, 2010 | No CommentsThe Scottish Parliament’s Rural Affairs and Environment Committee will meet in Thurso later this month to hear about the challenges facing crofting in the 21st century as it scrutinises the...
Posted on February 9, 2010 | No CommentsCommenting on news that Alistair Carmichael Liberal Democrat MP for Orkney and Shetland has secured a parliamentary debate tomorrow (Wednesday) on fuel duty on petrol prices in remote and rural...
Posted on June 18, 2009 | No CommentsBy Greigg Adams The vessel National Geographic Explorer prepares to head out of Stornoway following her unscheduled stop. THE National Geographic Explorer cruise ship made an unscheduled stop at Stornoway...